As Covid-19 continues to to change how we do things, the GHI Board of Directors is no exception. GHI’s operations continue despite the pandemic, so the Board of Directors has provided members with the opportunity to attend the GHI Board meeting by joining a Zoom meeting. The information you require to join the meeting is provided in the electronic GHI Newsletter that subscribed members should have received in their email on Monday, April 13, 2020. For members who are not subscribed to the e-News newsletter, call Member Services for the information. Be sure that you are given the Zoom meeting number and the meeting password.
Items on the agenda include:
- Buildings Committee Recommendation re: Regulation of Pest Control Noise Emitting Devices,
- Sustainability Sub-Committee Recommendation re: Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Adjacent to the Administration Building,
- Proposed Asbestos Operating and Management Plan for GHI,
- Update re: Solar PVES for the Administration Building,
- Postponement of the Annual Membership Meeting Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, and
- Should GHI Participate in the Paycheck Protection Program (the “PPP”), enacted as part of the CARES Act?