A review of GHI’s replacement reserve analyses for the masonry, frame, and larger homes, as well as the addition maintenance reserve analysis, will be the topic of a Board of Directors/Finance Committee/Addition Maintenance Taskforce work session. This Replacement Reserve Study was completed by Design Management Associates (DMA). The work session will be held on Thursday night, June 28, 2018 at 7:00 PM in the GHI Administration Building, Hamilton Place. Attend and gain some understanding of the effect that these analyses will have on members’ fees.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Presentation of the replacement reserve analysis for shared components among the three home groups
- Presentation of the replacement reserve analysis for the frame homes
- Presentation of the replacement reserve analysis for the masonry homes, which includes the option to replace plumbing pipes
- Presentation of the reserve analysis for the masonry homes with the option to line plumbing pipes with an epoxy coating rather than replace them
- Presentation of the addition maintenance reserve analysis, which includes the option to line plumbing pipes with an epoxy coating
There also will be an opportunity to ask questions of DMA and the Board, the Finance Committee, and the Addition Maintenance Taskforce.